The following are healthy ways in which you can save the day:
- Register to be an organ donor. Someone needs blood or even bone marrow to give them a new lease of life.
- Join a run/walk such as American Cancer Society to fundraiser for a healthy course and even stay fit.
- Make a healthy drink such as a healthy juice and smoothie to promote diets rich in fruits and vegetables.
- Sign up and learn CPR with your local hospital or the American Heart Association. It will come in handy in the situation of an emergency.
- Get your pet involved in programs in nursing homes, rehab centers, hospitals and other related facilities.
Read the full story here
Image courtesy of tiverylucky/www.FreeDigitalPhotos.net
Mike Dilkes MS FRCS(ORL-HNS), FRCSEd, FRCS
Mike Dilkes Health Hub @ Herne Hill is South London's private medical center. HealthHub has the resources required to run a full clinic service for the majority of medical specialities. From blood tests and prescriptions, to sports injuries and sports medicine.
Patients can book consultations, testing, procedures and surgery, including - Allergies, ENT, Male Health, Botox, Endoscopy, Laser Hair Removal, Minor Injury, Minor Operations, Vaccinations, Travel Vaccinations, Diet, Nutritional Therapy, Snoring and Sleep Apnea Monitoring, Emergency Care and other medical treatments.
Over 10 expert physicians are ready to meet with you, discuss your concerns, and provide the tests and treatments you need -- including: Medically qualified doctors and consultants in Ear Nose and Throat, Head and Neck, and Neurology; Clinical Psychology; Psychotherapy and Counseling; Sexual Psychology and Counseling; Integrative Counselling; Acupuncture; Clinical Sport and Remedial Massage Therapy; and Nutritionist.
Flexible appointments, so you'll quickly see a specialist, with minimal wait in the office.